Can you show exactly when and where your shipments were damaged? If you can control data, you can control quality. If you're a Quality Manager, you know the importance of collecting and safeguarding vital shipment data to back up assessments and implement corrective action plans. Cargo Signal replaces cumbersome data loggers and provides a higher level of visibility.
How many times have you assessed where, when, and how a damaged shipment occurred only to have someone second-guess your findings? Cargo Signal can help you substantiate your claim and safeguard your company’s reputation.
Placing Cargo Signal’s sensors on your freight can help back up your claims with clear and objective information. When you place our sensors on your cargo, alerts notify you the moment your shipment’s safety is compromised or at risk, so you know the exact time and location that it happened. Furthermore, those historical data points will be collected over time and can be used to identify risk trends and prevent future incidents.
The Cargo Signal Solution
The IoT-powered sensors that Cargo Signal attaches to global freight track real-time data about shipments, providing end-to-end visibility, security, and quality control.
Our technology is supported by a Command Center staffed by logistics professionals who monitor your freight around the clock, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If anything goes wrong with your shipment, Command Center will intervene on your behalf to solve the problem.
- Customizable alerts allow you to receive updates on arrival & departure times, delay times, carrier route deviation & stationary times, cumulative & consecutive temperature, humidity, light exposure, shock & tilt, and more.
- Our over 300 offices worldwide can connect you to local resources if a problem arises.
- Sensors require no reverse logistics.
Ditch the Data Loggers and Take Control of Freight Quality
Unlike data loggers, Cargo Signal’s sensors collect and store data without the need for a physical device in hand and transmit information remotely, ensuring your information is always recorded and always at the ready.
Our devices can track location, temperature, humidity, light levels, movement, handling, speed of movement, and other environmental factors.
If something goes wrong, you’ll know exactly when and where, down to the very second and street. Maybe the ambient temperature of a trailer full of vaccines fluctuates one too many degrees for comfort. Or maybe a pallet of glass hasn’t been properly secured and is shifting dangerously back and forth. With sensors monitoring your cargo, you can intervene in real time and problem solve before your shipment incurs damage.
And if someone tries to challenge your assessment after the fact, you can back your expertise with easily-accessible, real-time shipment information and get them on board with a Corrective Action Plan to protect your operations and company image.
Cargo Signal Can Help You:
- Maintain a higher level of visibility than is offered by traditional data loggers, assuring you in real-time of your shipment’s safety and location.
- Identify the exact time and location that changes like shock and tilt, environmental change, or temperature fluctuation affected the quality of your shipment.
- Ensure that your shipment remains within acceptable safety parameters set by internal company policy or government regulations.
Contact Cargo Signal today so we can help you actively monitor your freight quality and collect the data you need to substantiate and expedite your claims.