Are you feeling overwhelmed by the rise in supply chain disruptions? Is it getting harder to assess and protect your company's bottom line? Now, more than ever, Risk Management Professionals play an even bigger role in the resiliency of their organizations. Sensor-based logistics can help.
Unreliable or incomplete data regarding your shipments may be increasing your risk instead of preventing it. The result? Higher insurance and transportation costs.
To keep costs low and risk at a minimum, it’s crucial to ensure that you’re working with carriers and forwarders who are timely, professional, and reliable. Without full transparency, you can’t be sure of unauthorized dwell times, route deviations, or freight mishandling. More than likely, you’ve set logistics policies and procedures to try and prevent these scenarios, but without proper visibility and data straight from the source, you can’t ensure those policies are being adhered to.
Placing Cargo Signal’s sensors on goods gives you unprecedented oversight of freight movement, increasing carrier transparency and freight security and reducing unauthorized rerouting, handling, and dwell times in high-risk areas.
The Cargo Signal Solution
The IoT-powered sensors that Cargo Signal attaches to global freight track real-time data about shipments, providing end-to-end visibility, security, and quality control.
Our technology is supported by a Command Center staffed by logistics professionals who monitor your freight around the clock, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If anything goes wrong with your shipment, Command Center will intervene on your behalf to solve the problem.
- Customizable alerts allow you to receive updates on arrival & departure times, delay times, carrier route deviation & stationary times, cumulative & consecutive temperature, humidity, light exposure, shock & tilt, and more.
- Our over 300 offices worldwide can connect you to local resources if a problem arises.
- Sensors require no reverse logistics.
Leverage Data to Navigate Risk and Negotiate Lower Costs
Cargo Signal’s sensors collect real-time data about shipments as they travel from their point of origin to their destination. When you have incontrovertible evidence of how your freight is being handled as it moves through your supply chain, you have a clear report of the risk being taken on a daily basis and can find solutions to minimize it further.
Our technology guarantees you access to an easy-to-use platform that collects accurate historical data regarding your shipments and allows you to provide reliable information to your insurers at a moment’s notice. You will also gain access to up-to-date heat maps and customizable alerts that immediately signal you, your stakeholders, and your Command Center team if your freight is compromised.
So the next time you’re talking rates, you can say, “I’m protected by Cargo Signal” and negotiate the lowest cost from your insurance and transportation providers.
Cargo Signal Can Help You:
- Improve your loss strategy by leveraging accurate historical data about shipments that you can showcase to your insurers.
- Automate alerts to keep you and your logistics stakeholders informed if something goes wrong with a shipment.
- Reduce transportation and insurance costs by increasing the transparency of your carriers and the security of your freight.
Contact Cargo Signal today so we can help you minimize your risk and save money on your transportation and insurance costs.