Sensor-based logistics can provide Warehouse Managers with the real-time visibility they need to keep everyone on the same page. Cargo Signal's IoT-powered sensors keep you alerted of incoming and outgoing shipments so you and your team can automate inventory, remove human error, and ensure there is enough labor on hand to get the job done.
As a warehouse manager, you are at the epicenter of moving freight. Simultaneously managing the influx of cargo, staffing the warehouse appropriately, and building efficient processes can present a real challenge.
Sensor-based logistics can offer a new level of visibility that can shift your warehouse operations from reactive to proactive.
The Cargo Signal Solution
The IoT-powered sensors that Cargo Signal attaches to global freight track real-time data about shipments, providing end-to-end visibility, security, and quality control.
Our technology is supported by a Command Center staffed by logistics professionals who monitor your freight around the clock, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If anything goes wrong with your shipment, Command Center will intervene on your behalf to solve the problem.
- Customizable alerts allow you to receive updates on arrival & departure times, delay times, carrier route deviation & stationary times, cumulative & consecutive temperature, humidity, light exposure, shock & tilt, and more.
- Our over 300 offices worldwide can connect you to local resources if a problem arises.
- Sensors require no reverse logistics.
Automate Your Warehouse Inventory
With Cargo Signal monitoring your shipments, you’ll know in real time when shipments will be arriving, whether or not they’ve already arrived and are in storage, and when they’ve left your warehouse.
You will gain the clarity you need to maintain effective organization and significantly reduce the inevitability of human error in a fast-paced analog environment. Sensors can be placed at the container, pallet, trailer, or box level. Instead of scanning each product by hand, alerts will be sent directly to you via our platform when shipments enter or exit your facility.
With this information, you’ll be prepared for incoming and outgoing shipments and know the correct flow of labor needed to keep the gears of your warehouse turning. When you effectively budget the number of hands you need on deck, you can cut costs and devote resources elsewhere.
Cargo Signal Can Help You:
- Spend less time worrying about the influx/outflux of cargo and more time on internal warehouse operations and maintenance.
- Predict how much labor you’ll need, and when you’ll need it, by alerting you exactly when your shipments are arriving and in what condition.
- Increase your larger oversight and maintain an error-free and organized warehouse.
Contact Cargo Signal today so we can help you monitor your incoming and outgoing shipments and save you time, money, and resources in the process.