Security Managers play a key role in protecting a company's bottom line. That begins with supply chain protection. Preventing losses can be made easier with IoT-powered sensors and the real-time visibility they provide.
Your cargo is moving 24/7, making cargo security a 24/7 job.
As a Security Manager, you are at the front lines of ensuring cargo safety. If all you have is access to milestone shipment data, you may not know your freight is in trouble until it’s too late.
Compromised freight can lead to severe downstream effects like costly reorders and supplemental shipping costs, cancellation or postponement of scheduled major events or conferences, and irreversible damage to company reputation.
But that doesn’t mean you need to purchase high-cost security escorts to watch over your shipments at all times.
The Cargo Signal Solution
The IoT-powered sensors that Cargo Signal attaches to global freight track real-time data about shipments, providing end-to-end visibility, security, and quality control.
Our technology is supported by a Command Center staffed by logistics professionals who monitor your freight around the clock, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If anything goes wrong with your shipment, Command Center will intervene on your behalf to solve the problem.
- Customizable alerts allow you to receive updates on arrival & departure times, delay times, carrier route deviation & stationary times, cumulative & consecutive temperature, humidity, light exposure, shock & tilt, and more.
- Our over 300 offices worldwide can connect you to local resources if a problem arises.
- Sensors require no reverse logistics.
Instant Access to High-quality Security and Service
With Cargo Signal, you don’t have to worry about whether your security seals have been breached or your security personnel are doing their job. Our sensors are a cost-effective, turnkey solution to freight security that automatically begins protecting your freight, from point of origin to destination, the moment they are placed.
Cargo Signal’s platform provides you with up-to-date heat maps compiled from years of real-time, high-visibility data, and the Command Center team is on hand to help you navigate risk at every turn. In addition, our sensors will alert you of any abnormalities in handling or unusual carrier dwell times and delays.
If your freight falls vulnerable to theft or damage, our Command Center team–staffed by professionals with security, military, insurance, and logistics backgrounds–will make sure you know immediately, when and where, down to the very second and street. In the event of an emergency, they are ready to sound the alarm on your behalf, contact the authorities, and connect you to local resources to take immediate action.
Cargo Signal Can Help You:
- Muscle up your security with a platform that helps you navigate high-risk areas and provides you with a strategic defense team.
- Decrease losses by alerting you directly of the exact moment and location in which your freight has been compromised.
- Gain access to local and global assistance, when and where you need it, with our 300 offices worldwide.
Contact Cargo Signal today so we can help transform your shipment defense strategy from reactive to proactive overnight.